Solutions Delivery Manager (Consumer, Business, Enterprise)
Understand the individual requirements of our customers, responding with technology solutions from within the Connexin business and product portfolio by providing bespoke specialist solution designs that help to build and shape a compelling business proposition, delivering tangible business value and a return on investment. Also, be accountable for demand generation activities i.e. pro-actively creating new opportunities. Customer-facing role, travel will be part of the role.
Reporting to: CBE Unit Lead
Job Type: Full time & Permanent
Location: Hull (Remote pending government guidance)
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum (DOE)
Who are we?
Founded in 2006, Connexin is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and world-leading technology. We specialize in award-winning IoT solutions, hosted telephony services, high-speed connectivity, and low powered networks and we use these to build smarter, more connected cities and communities. We have successfully deployed and built multiple carrier-grade networks across the UK, supporting thousands of residents and businesses. We’re on a mission to “Enrich Lives through sustainable innovation and the unique power of the Internet.” Are you up for joining us on the way?
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for delivering projects from start to finish using the most appropriate Project Management methodology such as Prince2
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors (where necessary) for the flawless execution of projects
- Responsible for all projects to be delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to define project scopes and objectives
- Ensure and manage resource availability and allocation
- Manage change requests using the appropriate tools and techniques to ensure the continuity and successful delivery of projects
- Measure project performance using the appropriate tools and techniques
- Be able to report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage and maintain good relationships and communications with clients and all internal and external stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments accordingly based on financial analysis
- Attend sales meetings to provide support in identifying and closing business sales opportunities
- Create, produce, and support bid/tender documentation
What are we looking for?
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Infrastructure project management
- Demonstrable deep subject matter expertise in designing complex technical solutions
- Commercial Awareness. Ability to identify and allocate the cost components of complex solutions and understand the resulting commercial viability Excellent communication skills
What experience do we require?
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Previous experience in a similar role involving project design and implementation
- IT Infrastructure experience
- Hosted telephony experience
- Fibre, fixed wireless access and mobile connectivity experience
- CCTV design and implementation experience
- Access control design and implementation experience
- Specialise in Axis, Hikvision and other CCTV brands and technology
- Specialise in Paxton access control technology
- Sound knowledge of Cisco propositions would be advantageous
- Specialise in Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Citrix and Bluecoat Specialties
- Ability to support the sales team in designing solutions from the company’s product sets
What qualifications do we require?
- Minimum Prince2 Foundation project management qualification
- Relevant higher education in a related field