Senior Salesforce Developer
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for administrating and developing Connexin’s CRM. You will have extensive experience working on the Salesforce platform along with the ability to solve complex software problems and create dynamic yet scalable applications that cater to the evolving needs of the Company.
Reporting to: Chief Technical Officer
Job Type: Full time & Permanent
Location: Hull (Remote pending government guidance)
Salary: £50,000 – £80,000 per annum (DOE)
Who are we?
Founded in 2006, Connexin is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and world-leading technology. We specialize in award-winning IoT solutions, hosted telephony services, high-speed connectivity, and low powered networks and we use these to build smarter, more connected cities and communities. We have successfully deployed and built multiple carrier-grade networks across the UK, supporting thousands of residents and businesses. We’re on a mission to “Enrich Lives through sustainable innovation and the unique power of the Internet.” Are you up for joining us on the way?
What will you be doing?
- Determining project requirements for Salesforce Projects
- Responsible for ongoing support of Salesforce Projects and Initiatives
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to translate business needs into Technical and Functional specifications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting technical issues and fixing bugs
- Maintaining the security and integrity of Connexin systems and data
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communications skills including strong oral and written English
- Strong analytical and solution design skills
- Ability to explain technical elements to a non-technical audience
- Practical experience working with Web Services (such as REST and SOAP)
What experience do we require?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Certified Salesforce Developer
- Minimum of 2 years experience using the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows and Lightning App Builder
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with the Salesforce Development Environment including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, SOSL, APEX Dataloader or Workbench
- Previous Experience in a Technical Leadership Role