Marketing & Sales Executive
As a Marketing & Sales executive, you will be focused on the growth of our customer base and accelerating take up rates on our Fibre project in Hull. This role relies heavily on people skills, determination and attitude as you will be interacting directly with potential new customers on a daily basis. You will be responsible for converting new customers to Connexin Fibre, this may be over the phone, in-person or by attending events and can vary dependent on the marketing plan’s needs. Your role will be the face of the brand and the first point of contact for potential customers so you must be confident in your speaking and communication abilities, outgoing and most importantly, fun!
You will be part of the Fibre Marketing and growth team, with the ability to work closely with and have input on the overall marketing strategy and plan.
Job Type: Full time & Permanent (With alternating Weekend Shifts)
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum + Commission
Working Hours: 35 Hours per week
Reporting to: Katie Muir, B2C Marketing Manager
Start date: Interviews to commence January 2022
Who are we?
We’re on a mission to “Simplify technology to connect the real world with the digital world to improve the way we work, live and play” To get there, we govern ourselves with a set of simple, yet powerful guiding principles.
We believe we make a difference to people’s lives.
We care about each other & our customers.
We challenge the Industry.
We deliver on our promises and have fun doing it.
What will you be doing?
- Acquiring new customers via a range of sales and marketing activities including outdoor events, door knocking, phone calls, online chats, and email campaigns
- Speaking to customers that have pre-registered and finalising the sale
- Attending events, stalls, and pop ups on behalf of Connexin
- Relaying customer feedback to the team
- Reporting on sales numbers, take up and conversion rates
- Independently owning, converting, and nurturing sales leads
- Answering client queries about Connexin Fibre
Skills and Competencies
- Ambitious, determined, and confident in your ability to speak to others
- Agile and can adapt to new plans, ideas, and strategies quickly
- Creative and an outside-the-box thinker
- Outgoing and fun
What experience do we require?
- Previous customer facing or sales roles would be advantageous.
Equality and Diversity
Connexin is committed to ensuring that all candidates for any role at Connexin are treated equally and with respect. We hire on the basis of “ the right person for the role” and we never discriminate against any candidate on the grounds of:
- Gender reassignment
- Marriage or civil partnership
- Pregnancy or maternity
- Sexual Orientation
We will endeavour to accommodate any request in respect of any disability needs that any candidate may have.