ICT Assessor (Connexin Academy)
Are you an experienced ICT Assessor with a real drive for excellent customer experience. Do you take ownership for continuously improving the learner journey? Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we go above and beyond to provide best in class service.
Reporting to: Connexin Academy
Job Type: Full time & Permanent
Location: Hull (Remote pending government guidance)
Salary: Upto £40,000 per annum (DOE)
Who are we?
Founded in 2006, Connexin is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and world-leading technology. We specialize in award-winning IoT solutions, hosted telephony services, high-speed connectivity, and low powered networks and we use these to build smarter, more connected cities and communities. We have successfully deployed and built multiple carrier-grade networks across the UK, supporting thousands of residents and businesses. We’re on a mission to “Enrich Lives through sustainable innovation and the unique power of the Internet.” Are you up for joining us on the way?
What will you be doing?
- This role is working as part of professional services team as IT Network and Infrastructure Engineer with tutor / Assessor responsibilities. The primary role is teach, support and assess ICT learners who design, install, maintain and support ICT networks in a range of businesses.
- Typically our learners need to maintain high levels of operation of ICT networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability for their users, such as staff, clients, customers and suppliers.
- They will understand anything from network configuration, cloud, network administration and monitoring tools, and be able to give technical advice and guidance, whilst coordinating the program.
What are we looking for?
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience for ICT 2nd line support
- Ideally who holds a relevant qualification in ICT which will allow them to teach and assess qualifications up to and including Level 4.
- Cyber knowledge would be advantageous
- Previous experience of either teaching or assessing, however this is not essential as full training can be provided.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and prioritise your own workload.
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
What Qualifications do we require?
- Assessors Award
- Level 2 Maths and English