Customer Service Quality Improvement Coach
As a Customer Service Improvement Coach, your goal is to maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the team. Regardless of the agent approach or the support channel used, customers always get an excellent and consistent service.
Are you aged 18 – 24, unemployed and claiming Universal Credit? If yes, then this job could be the perfect match for you and help you kickstart your journey into the workplace. To read more on the Kickstart Scheme set up by the government, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/kickstart-scheme.
Please speak to your job centre work coach before applying to this role. Without their referral you will not be eligible to apply.
Reporting to: Service Manager
Job Type: Part-Time (25 Hours per week)
Who are we?
Founded in 2006, Connexin is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and world-leading technology. We specialize in award-winning IoT solutions, hosted telephony services, high-speed connectivity, and low powered networks and we use these to build smarter, more connected cities and communities. We have successfully deployed and built multiple carrier-grade networks across the UK, supporting thousands of residents and businesses. We’re on a mission to “Enrich Lives through sustainable innovation and the unique power of the Internet.” Are you up for joining us on the way?
What will you be doing?
- Maintain and develop internal support and service centre quality standards;
- Review a subset of support agents’ conversations (calls, emails, chat, etc) on CRM and Intercom.
- Assess support interactions based on internal standards;
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback;
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings;
- Analyse all customer service metrics (e.g. CSAT, Repeat Rate, FTF) and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs;
- Create strategies to improve support KPIs;
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support;
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects
- Monitor customer service performance on the agent and team level;
- Create reports that reflect support performance;
- Report support team’s performance to Service Manager
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations;
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the customer service space;
- Proven track record of analytical skills;
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance;
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (constructive) feedback;
- knowledgeable in goal-setting practices;
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics;
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those;
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality.
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner.
- A self-starter who loves to think outside of the box as well as working in a team
- Prioritising own workload using effective time management skills.
- Sharing recommendations on how we can improve the way we operate to improve customer experience
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills
- Work proactively to get find the best solution to problems
- Confidence under pressure
What training will you complete?
- Apprenticeship (Possibly, dependent on experience)