We’re on the hunt for a new team member to work within our customer care and technical support team. In this role, we require someone with fantastic problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate well with external customers and our internal teams.
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Location: Our Hull office (Currently remote pending government guidance)
Job type: Permanent & Full Time
Salary: £17,000 – £21,000 per annum
Who are we?
Founded in 2006, Connexin is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and world-leading technology. We specialize in award-winning IoT solutions, hosted telephony services, high-speed connectivity, and low powered networks and we use these to build smarter, more connected cities and communities. We have successfully deployed and built multiple carrier-grade networks across the UK, supporting thousands of residents and businesses. We’re on a mission to “Enrich Lives through sustainable innovation and the unique power of the Internet.” Are you up for joining us on the way?
What will you be doing?
- Build immediate rapport and confidence with the customer by listening to them to fully understand their reason for contact, and what we can do to help them
- Take ownership for every customer interaction, taking personal responsibility to see it through to a resolution that leaves the customer feeling that we have made their life easier and better
- Be accountable for ensuring that every customer interaction is handled to the same consistent high standard no matter what the issue
- Use your natural people skills and initiative to effectively handle queries, resolve issues where possible, but escalating where needed
- Always operate professionally and efficiently committed to delivering exceptional customer experience and be able to show initiative during quieter periods
- Be resilient and committed to delivering a consistent customer experience, even when chat volumes or unforeseen service issues challenge customer contact levels and
- Use problem-solving skills to identify and resolve technical incidents, making sure we work in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Be driven to get things right the first time to make sure the customer doesn’t need to call back
What are we looking for?
- Excellent people skills
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Confident and resilient
- Self-motivation and driven
- An open, enthusiastic and positive approach
- Excellent communication skills
Education, Experience & Qualification Requirements
Criteria: Experience Required
- Can navigate through various computer systems
- Have previous experience in a first line technical environment
- Understand that the customer does come first and ensure they receive the best service possible
- Have an open, enthusiastic and positive approach
- Has the ability to work within a team
- Are flexible to support the business
- Has the ability to build rapport quickly
- Have good questioning and listening skills