B2B Customer Experience Manager
Are you an experienced marketeer with a real drive for excellent customer experience? Do you take ownership for continuously improving the customer journey? Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we go above and beyond to provide best-in-class service.
Reporting to: Chief Growth Officer
Job Type: Full time & Permanent
Location: Hull (Remote pending government guidance)
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum
Who are we?
Founded in 2006, Connexin is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and world-leading technology. We specialize in award-winning IoT solutions, hosted telephony services, high-speed connectivity, and low powered networks and we use these to build smarter, more connected cities and communities. We have successfully deployed and built multiple carrier-grade networks across the UK, supporting thousands of residents and businesses. We’re on a mission to “Enrich Lives through sustainable innovation and the unique power of the Internet.” Are you up for joining us on the way?
What will you be doing?
- Have complete ownership of the B2B customer journey and track and identify gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Work closely with Customer Service, NOC, Sales and Marketing and Accounts to ensure that any identified gaps in customer journey are plugged to drive continuous improvements on customer experience overall.
- Analyse and monitor customer feedback and log customer compliments as well as complaints and technical issues to drive continuous improvements.
- Analyse and monitor B2B product pricing and costing to improve gross margin but to also ensure we stay competitive.
- Analyse and monitor customer retention and satisfaction to reduce churn rate.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and continue to drive automation within the customer journey.
- Management of suppliers and partners and building good relationship to drive better offering/pricing
- Analyse and monitor B2B debt to better manage and reduce debtors
What are we looking for?
- Have experience in developing and implementing a marketing strategy
- Able to evaluate and review marketing campaigns to make sure the correct actions are taken to ensure effective and successful campaigns
- Have experience in preparing and producing weekly/monthly reports for management team
- Have experience in managing external agencies and holding them accountable
- Must be results-driven
- Excellent communication skills
What experience do we require?
- Industry experience in telecommunications and IT is desirable
- Experience in a Marketing Position