We can port numbers from most providers onto our platform. Porting to Connexin can instantly upgrade old fashioned single line numbers to multi-function, multi-line numbers. Giving true flexibility and access to next-generation features.
Keep your number- Port to Connexin today!
- Take your number with you wherever you go
- Advanced calling features (Learn more here)
- Increase competitiveness and flexibility (Learn more here)
- Cheaper call rates to UK and International Destinations
- Become greener to save money as well as the Earth
Contact us to check if your number can be ported. Once we have confirmed that your number is portable, we will ask you to complete the porting forms (two forms) and return them to us. Once we have recieved these we will request the porting fee. The porting process will commence on clearance of this payment. We manage the porting from start to finish giving you regular updates along the way.
Note: Any services such as Broadband may be active on your line will be ceased once the number has been ported over.
To Port your number, you will need to:
- Complete the Porting Forms
- Return the forms by fax (0207 148 3646) or scan and email to email@example.com.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
The time taken to port a number depends on how quickly we receive the completed forms and payment is made.
We usually ask you allow 5 - 10 working days for a single line port to complete. We manage the process and give regular updates during the entire process. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at anytime.
£20 per number port
£20 per rejection
All prices quoted above are excluding VAT.